Being a Grassroots Awareness Campaign means that it isn’t someone at the top who dictates or leads on their own – it means it’s a team effort! I want you to show everyone that you support raising awareness of homelessness.
Copy the following when you post and tag your friends on Facebook/Twitter.
I support raising awareness of homelessness because →
• Print out the And I Support image from this blog post,
• Write your name,
• Write the reason you support the Campaign,
• Hold it up and get someone to take a snap,
• Upload it to Facebook and/or Twitter,
• Include the Hashtag #ImPartOfTheEarthquake
• Tag 5 friends or family in the post and
• Be part of an ever-growing homelessness awareness campaign!
THIS is Jess Anderson, a 20 year old Social Work BSc Honours student at the University of Gloucestershire (Worcester won against Glous. in Varsity AGAIN this year!). Today, she publicly declared that she supports #HugosEarthquake because:
“Individuals living on the street and do not have a home, need support for another chance at life! #Bethechangeyouwishtoseeintheworld”
Campaign supporter and advocate, Jess Anderson, posted her ‘I Support’ via #ImPartOfTheEarthquake on Facebook.
Thanks as ever for supporting the campaign in its 8th month!!!