Service notice: This page is currently being updated.
Didn’t mean to come to here? Click here for our Campaign homepage.
Welcome to the Hugo’s Earthquake Press and Social Media Office Homepage.
Follow the Press Office on Twitter: @EarthquakePress.
On this homepage, you will find all our Press Releases, contact details and what sort of stories we cover. The Press Office is the communications hub of the Hugo’s Earthquake Campaign where all our official Press Releases are published. The Press Office also manages our Social Media, namely our Facebook and Twitter, and are in charge of expanding our brand and Campaign. Scroll below the contact form to see our Press Releases and media coverage.
If you have a story we think we should cover, contact the Press and Social Media Office using this in-built contact form and one of the Team will be your point of contact throughout the process:
OUR TOP NEWS/INTERVIEW COVERAGE:
Daily Mail coverage of Cardon Banfield
- OXFORD COUNCILLOR ‘HOMELESS ARE A “DISGRACE”’ COMMENT: Read our statement here.
- WORCESTER OBSERVER: ‘Leading homeless campaigner’ on front page of Worcester newspaper
- Hugo Sugg’s interview with DISS. student magazine
- “I’m here, I’m lucky” – My public speech to Worcester.
- VICE Magazine Article.
- Hereford Times Homeless Awareness Article.
See our latest newsletter: Jan/Feb 2017
- See all our Press Releases:
- Sign up to our free monthly Newsletter: